Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Leaving MTC tomorrow

 
So this week has flown by! It was cool!  I feel so prepared and excited to leave.  We just got back from the temple!!   We did initiatories and then gave service in the laundry room for an hour!  Did you know you could do that?  It was really fun and we all felt so blessed we were doing such a good thing!  Yesterday was our last day of class and it was sad to say goodbye to our teachers. I got pictures taken with them so I could send them home when I get out in the field.

Thanks for the package! I felt so loved when I was sitting in class and got summoned to the mail room because the sister working there couldn’t lift it out of the bin that the mailman brought in.  Thanks so much for the scarf mom! I will wear that one!   And the cupcakes!!  Everyone loved them, well the people I shared them with…haha. 

My whole district is going with me to our mission so tomorrow there will be 6 of us that will be going into the Salt Lake South mission plus a few Spanish speaking ones we haven’t met yet.  I am not at the MTC long enough to do the phones for the Mormon.org people. 

There are lots of Elders that I have met that are here from either the Spokane area or southern Washington.  There is one elder going to the Everett, WA Mission I met today when doing laundry at 6am!!!!!! His name was Elder H..... I don’t remember but I remember it started with an H.  He leaves the MTC Nov. 10th I think.  Look for him, if you see him feed him well, he was really nice!  I’ve seen a few I knew from school but not that many.  I feel like I have been here at the MTC for like 2 months, its crazy when you wake up at 6-6:30am and don’t go to bed until 10:30pm. 

I am so glad whenever I hear from you guys in emails or letters. I love it! :)

I leave for the field tomorrow so that means letters should either get sent to our mission home or to my email. The MTC won’t forward them.

Love you all so much!
Elder Willis

No comments:

Post a Comment