Thursday, November 24, 2011

Short but Sweet

So this week
has been a full week. We taught 18 lessons with members present! :) And
then 3 lessons to recent converts and less active. That’s 21
lessons! We had 5 baptisms! One of
which I baptized.
So in this long week I accomplished a lot. We started teaching
girl. Her names Alicia, she loves learning about the gospel and has been
going to church for a few months. She is getting baptized this
weekend. We are also planning on another baptism this weekend. Last night we got a call from someone in a
ward that said they had a child who wanted to be baptized because they couldn’t
find her records. It is sad that they lost them, but it’s all good.
We taught a lot this week but nothing seems to stand out to me other than me
getting to baptize Aaliyah. She was sooo happy! :) I also got to do
an exchange on Saturday and go with Elder Armstrong and Sullins. They are
so funny and fun to work with. Elder Gomes went to the temple so I was
with them.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment